Monday, January 1, 2007

365 days?

Is 365 days too many to commit in giving this blogging thing a try?

Should I choose instead some number more modest? Say, a standard eight to 10 weeks?

Seems everyone I know has tried this or remains engaged with the process.

Yet I've never been a bandwagoner, which probably explains my resistance/reluctance to become one of countless others. Others who do this better, and with more skill than I can.

Will I bore myself into a coma?

Likely, as I'm already feeling sleepy at a mere 93 words.

Perhaps if I limit all posts to 100 words or less...

Bloody unlikely that is, as this has already exceeded the limit by 12.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

What’s the protocol here? Is the title included in the word-count or not? If so then it would appear that you exceeded the limit by 16. If not, I reckon you’re still 14 over. Would it be possible to clarify the position?

Now that’s what you call having too much damn time on your hands. Anyway, looking forward to the next 100 or so..